295.000 RUB per personDates:
17 - 31 July / 24 August – 07 September, 2020 Please note: The itinerary is designed for favorable weather conditions and might require adjustment due to changes of the latter. Also it might get adjusted in accordance with the physical fitness of the group members.
- accomodation at a hotel in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Transfers within the city;
- transfer from\to Nikolay bay by camper truck, meals on the way;
- 10 days of accommodation onboard the vessel (double rooms), all meals, snorkeling with whales and trekking on the islands, lectures by the Team Trip biologist;
- guiding services;
- border area and reserve entrance permits.
- plain tickets;
- emergency insurance covering helicopter evacuation;
- emergency evacuation with no insurance coverage;
- additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, changes in schedules of flights, breakage of personal gear and equipment through the fault of the public visitors, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- comfortable waterproof shoes 2 sets (trekking boots, sneakers);
- thermal underwear;
- insect repellent;
- waterproof pants, jacket;
- hat, woolen socks, gloves, jacket;
- personal medication;
- wetsuit, mask, snorkel, flippers, gloves, socks.
Meet Ekaterina Dzhikiya - the marine biologist that will lead the group and provide you with plenty of amazing and fun facts about marine mammals. Having studied orcas as part of FEROP project in far east and having observed marine mammals at the Shantar sea for several seasons she knows the answers to pretty much any question you might come up with. It would be a shame to miss out on such an enriching experience knowledge-wise. How to get here
There are regular flights to Komsomolsk-on-Amur from Vladivostok (Aurora company, http://www.flyaurora.ru/en
) or from Khabarovsk (Khabavia company, http://khabavia.ru
, website only in Russian). However, local flights are often delayed due to weather conditions and planes don't go every day, so we recommend you fly to Khabarovsk (KHV). There are buses going directly from Khabarovsk airport to Komsomolsk-on-Amur (6 hours drive). We can arrange a private transfer for you upon request (costs not included). Additional information.
- We will do our best to provide you the best possible experience; however, the route may be adjusted due to weather conditions.
- Water temperature from +4С to +8С, surface temperature from +10С to +25С
- There is little no mobile coverage in the area. We recommend you to bring your own satellite phone. If you don't have one, the crew can provide you with satellite connection (expenditures not included